Connecticut

selling or donating my old dress -- New Haven (not Philadelphia as in my profile)

Hi CT brides, I need some help and maybe I can even help you out.

I have an Alvina Valenta wedding dress from my wedding a few years ago, worn once (obviously!) It is professionally cleaned and in great condition. Size 4ish (street size...don't know actual dress size), A-line, strapless, floor length, buttons down the back.

I am moving in 2 weeks and I'd love to get it off of my hands before then. I'd prefer to sell it, so if anyone is interested please let me know. But if that won't work out, let me know if you know of a place near New Haven that might accept a dress on consignment or even just to donate it to someone needy. Somehow I didn't think Goodwill was a good fit but if it comes to that I will go with it.

If you might be interested in it yourself and you think you could potentially visit New Haven to see it, just comment and I will PM you with more details. Otherwise, please just comment with any advice you might have.

Thanks in advance! I hope you all have lovely weddings!

ETA: I just realized that my location in my profile is Philadelphia. That is old; I live in New Haven, CT with my dress, and that is also where I was married so the dress has not moved around or anything. I was engaged in Philadelphia. Sorry about that.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: selling or donating my old dress -- New Haven (not Philadelphia as in my profile)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards