Connecticut

CT Venue help needed!

Hi All - 
I need some feedback on venues in CT. I want something that has a hotel, is on the water, and has an amazing cocktail hour / great food that will impress my crazy italian family. I can't seem to find something that has all three things! Help!

Re: CT Venue help needed!

• Saybrook point inn?  not sure if it's on the water exactly but it's a shoreline town so it's possible........
  • There's also Water's Edge and Mystic Seaport.
  • The Inn at Longshore in Westport is really nice.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Lake of Isles at Foxwoods, not the ocean but it is a beautiful lake for cocktail hour. 
  • The Madison Beach Hotel is re-opening shortly. It is supposed to be amazing.
  • Anthony's in New Haven. I just booked my reception there this weekend. My family is very Italian as well. The menu is outrageous. The appetizers are passed around the entire time and the package includes the cake from Luigi's (Italian Bakery), as well as many Italian pasteries. It is also right on the water. Your guests can use the private beach during it and at night they light the fire pit. I would highly recommend it!
  • I also booked at Anthonys for the same reasons. My biggest concern was food because my family can be a little critical, but the menu literally has everything covered. Also depending when you're planning they are very resonably priced!
  • water's edge 
    abc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards