July 2012 Weddings
Options

Dried Flower Bouquets!

So I'm waiting for my first Jackson florist quote for 15 jars of wildflowers  - with much suspense!!  I have no idea how much it's going to cost, but probably a ton! 

Anyway, I am considering a dried flower bouquet for my bouquet regardless of where I get the table flowers.  I can travel with dried flowers, order one early, they have free returns, it will last a long time and I can use it in my home.  Best of all these bouquets are $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping!

I think these are really quite beautiful and quite fitting for my wedding.

Some other bouquets they have made in Wisconsin.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/FamilyDriedFlowers/sold?page=1&order=sales_desc

Re: Dried Flower Bouquets!

• Options
    Ohhhhhh...I love them

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Those are gorgeous! That's a great idea.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Although quite beautiful I would be worried they might be too fragile.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dried-flower-bouquets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ccfa1c49-4228-45bd-9e8c-40ccadee46bcPost:c4e86f5d-2136-4250-8949-e52d9680dada">Re: Dried Flower Bouquets!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Although quite beautiful I would be worried they might be too fragile.
    Posted by Madisonpenny[/QUOTE]

I did think of that too.  If it arrives in pieces then I can return it and I'm out $6 for shipping.  I assume if it makes it thrugh the mail OK, then driving it to the wedding will be OK!
  • Options
    They're absolutely beautiful! Love the look
  • Options
    those are awesome Gina!!!
  • Options
    these are really, really beautiful!! my initial thought was also a worry about how fragile the flowers would be - i have dried some flowers but then had them kind of just crumble into pieces. does the seller/artist do anything to protect the flowers? i really know nothing about drying flowers, is there a spray or something they could put on them to help harden them and protect them? just a random thought!

otherwise, the bouquets look totally perfect for your wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards