Connecticut

XP: Complete Candy Buffet for Sale (pics)

Hey guys!  A few more months until my wedding and I changed my mind on doing a candy buffet!  I have everything you'll need including about 14 various vases (hurricaine, fish bowl, giant champagne glass and more), various tongs and scoops, a Love Is Sweet sign, and even some candy that I had started buying.  I am willing to sell it all for $225.  There are 2 boxes of gumballs, a dozen old fashioned swirl lollipops, about 75 old fashioned candy sticks, and 50 green rock candy sticks.  I am in CT and want to avoid shipping as the glass if fragile, but am willing to drive up to an hour to meet somewhere.  Let me know on this post if you're interested as I rarely check PM.  Also, you can email me at honeeb34 at aol dot com.

only the apothocary jar is not included.  All vases not pictured
8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Complete Candy Buffet for Sale (pics)

• I would be interested in some of the vases maybe..... but I do not think I need the whole lot....

Just wondering why you changed your mind?? My wedding is in March and I am planning on this..

Thanks, Gina
  • I'd like to sell the lot altogether, but I'll let you know if things change.  I changed my mind because we have a lot to transport that day, and 3 giant boxes of vases was going to be a pain to get there and then pack up that night.  We're also on a budget, and after purchasing all these vases, there wasn't much in the budget for buying candy.  A couple people in the family have done candy buffets and it's just not as new and exciting as it ws when I first planed on it a couple years ago.
  • Where did you get the love is sweet sign??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker kayleigh-3-1 Pregnancy Ticker
  • HI Again, I just PM you, sorry for being so MIA, got sick and then alot of stuff at work. Please see the PM. Thanks so much!
  • Amazing, I PM'd you back with my cell number.  Text me when you get a chance.
  • I just texted you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards