Connecticut
Options

Max Aureli Photography?

Hi,
I just wanted to see if anyone on the boards has used, plans to use, or knows someone who has used Max Aureli photography?  I met with him this weekend and he seemed great and I liked his style, product, attitude, and pricing.  I was just curious as to what others might have experienced with this vendor. Thanks!

Re: Max Aureli Photography?

• Options
    lenandvallenandval member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Max was actually the second photographer for our wedding. I used Jamie Collins Photography, although Jamie was very sick the day of our wedding and was unable to be there.  Max was great!  We were very happy with his photos.  The only drawback is that he has a very thick Italian accent and his English is not the best.  However, his photography is excellent and we loved our photos!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    Have you considered renting a photo booth to add that extra fun factor to your wedding reception? New England Mojo is a fantastic photo booth rental company! Here is their website:

www.newenglandmojo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I really loved the work that he showed me and the work on his website.  He seemed very knowledgeable and dedicated to his work. I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Ashley Therese Photography!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards