Connecticut

Photographers Help!

Has anyone worked with Angel Moon, Carrie Draghi or Jeff from Photo Expressions.  We are looking for a photographer that we feel comfortable with and feel that we can trust. Any opinions?  or suggestions in the Hartford area? Thanks!

Re: Photographers Help!

• edited December 2011
    What are you looking for? A certain style? Working on a budget?
    I just signed up w/ Alison Alger of www.alisonmariephotography.com

I also spent a lot of time talking to Jennifer Corridan of Jennifer Corridan Photography. I would have worked with her no problem, but she booked up on my date.
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Carrie Draghi at a bridal expo and I thought she was great and loved her albums, but when I got her pricing I thought she was almost too a la carte.  We really wanted two photographers, unlimited photography time and printing rights to our photos and that was all extra cost on top of her rate.  The other two I don't know anything about. 
    But we did research on Carrie, HK, EC Imagery, Steve DePino, Catherine Fiehn, Tony Spinelli, Studio1923, Victoria Souza, Val McCormick, Brian Ambrose, Sebastian, J.Fiereck and Schaler.  We then met with Studio1923, HK, Val and Sebastian and ended up booking Studio1923.  I think I still have pricing on all of them if you want any info.
  • edited December 2011
    Carrie Draghi is a friend of a friend actually...and she was WAY out of our price range.  Very talented but very expensive. 
  • tammyo21tammyo21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Eileen Broderick....www.ebroderickphotography.com
    Our pkg included an engagement shoot, all day coverage on the wedding day, 2 shooters, total rights for printing along with the CD's, and online viewing.  There were a couple pkgs to choose from as well as ala carte items (DVD slideshow, albums, etc).
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE our photographer!!!

www.kingvincentstorm.com

Nothing but great things to say about them!!

You also may want to check out....

www.miapaigephotography.com

www.fotoriginals.com

HTH!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Love Love Love my photog! John LoConte of JohnLo Photo (www.johnlophoto.com) He's awesome to work with, has good packages/prices. Sorry I don't know/didn't speak with any of the ones you are asking about so I have no info on them.
    Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • jnu1117jnu1117 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographer Jen Fiereck. Our engagements pictures were great and she has been amazing to work with. Definitely chekc her out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Take a look at Hanlon Photography!!! I used her and she was awesome!! So personable!! She covers the hartford area and you can find her link on the www.besthartfordweddings.com/" target="_blank">www.besthartfordweddings.com that's where I actually came across her!!!

Good luck!
  • mmontano11mmontano11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know an awesome one!  He is going to be doing our wedding and he is also my future brother in law but truly I am not being biased.  Check out his website and for the money he does an amazing job!  You will definitely NOT be disappointed-  http://www.jpapaphoto.com/
  • edited December 2011
    How do jpapa's prices run, his website is really nice.
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Catherine Fiehn, Studio 1923 & Troy. We Ended up going with Catherine FIehn and she was worth every penny ! Her website is http://www.catherinefiehn.com

• edited December 2011
    We're using Sebastian Photography in MIddletown and they're very honest and trustworthy. The two main photographers are married and they work great together! We even got a free Trash the Dress Session for signing up with them that day!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are using King Vincent Storm. I was really impressed with his work and he was really nice as well! He is out of West Haven.
  • edited December 2011
    Hands down lexi bella photography. Pricing wasn't outrageous and Maria was so much fun to work with!

• edited December 2011
    @swissarmymelody: I AGREE! Sebastian Photgraphy does amazing work. They helped us from the very begining and captured every last detail. They're pricing is competative, but they helped me to understand that it is quality that matters when choosing a photographer. They were able to truely capture the exact memories of our wedding day that we cherished most. And with such quality work, those same photographic memories will now live on with us forever, which was one of the most important deciding factors in choosing a photographer for my wedding. I was looking for a lasting impression and I got it with this husband and wife team. Here is their website, i would highly recommend them for any photographic needs. They've been in the business for a long time and they definitly know what they are doing. http://www.sebastianphoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards