Connecticut

Shower Location HELP!!!!! Mystic area.

My family and I live 4 hours apart and the halfway point is Mystic. I need a location for my shower, under 40 people and reasonable pricing. Can anyone make a suggestion!?!?! Thanks Ladies!

~Soon to be Mrs. Medeiros~

Re: Shower Location HELP!!!!! Mystic area.

• id012id012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    there is laditude 41 near mystic seaport.
    There is also mystic seaport.. people get married there im not sure u can have a shower there but you can inquire!
    I think theres a few other resturants down there too.. just try to do a google search!
  • i'd also suggest Latitude 41.

Your hostesses can google Mystic restaurants to see what will work for their price range.  There are places that are causal and some that are fairly elegant.
  • I am the one planning my shower with my mom and sisters.... I have a small wedding party just the 2 sisters... we lived in Mystic many years ago and I just want something casual and inexpensive for my mom not to have to go crazy over.... I tried google but I really need to drive deep into it. I will try Lat 41, thanks for the suggestions.

~Soon to be Mrs. Medeiros~
  • Ditto Latitude 41. We had our reception in their River Room and they were wonderful to work with. 
    We had our rehearsal dinner in Noank at The Fisherman. I would also highly recommend them.  http://www.fishermanrestaurant.com/

Good luck!
  • Daniel Packer Inn, Go Fish
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards