Connecticut

XP Wedding Classifieds--want to buy dress under $300--any chance? Anyone want to share?

I really don't want to spend more than aroun $300 on a dress.  I know I'm a 6 label size in David Bridal and around an 8 label size in Vera Wang.

Any help?  I am a little nervous to buy without trying on, thus the crosspost since I'm in CT.

Also--I'd be willing to share cost now with the agreement I would get the dress after your day?!

Re: XP Wedding Classifieds--want to buy dress under $300--any chance? Anyone want to share?

• Have you tried oncewed.com and preownedweddingdresses.com ?  Both have used wedding dresses. As for trying them on ahead of time, it might be best if you went to a bridal salon and tried on some dresses, so you know which ones you want and how they fit. 
  • You can also check out bridesmaids dress lines - most come in ivory, cream, or white!  And you'll spend only $150-250, usually!

Mori Lee, Dessi, Alfred Angelo, etc. all have bridesmaids dresses that are long and elegant, and come in white.

Also, JCrew, Nordstrom, etc. have some really pretty white dresses in that price range.

Anniversary

• I actually bought my dress at Davids Bridal for $199 on sale, they also do $99 sales, have you tried them at all?  If you did and didnt like there selection I suggest what PP said.. oncewed.com is a good site
  • All wonderful ideas just make sure you understand you may need alterations that can cost around 400. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Not sure where you are in CT, but maybe you could find one at a consignment shop. I bought my dress from Love Me Two Times in Taftville near Norwich, it was brand new. they have a large selection of bridal gowns. There is also a consignment shop in Glastonbury, but i'm unsure of the name.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have heard great things about this place
    http://www.bridestobe-cons.com

Their dresses start at $200.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards