Connecticut
Options

CT Makeup Artist

Hi ladies!

I'm hoping some of you can help me out. I'm looking for a makeup artist for my wedding next June. I would like to find someone that can travel on site, do airbrush and regular makeup and is reasonably priced. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Kate

Re: CT Makeup Artist

• Options
    I"m using Dana Bartone, and she comes well recommended on this board.  They travel to your location and do airbrush makeup.   I haven't had my wedding or trial yet, so can't give a review of their service, but I'm not worried!
  • Options
    MrsF0831MrsF0831 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
    a friend of a friend is a makeup artist and  doing my makeup . shes affordable. she also does airbrush and regular makeup, and travels pm me if ur interested
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I used Susan Houde from Naomi's Studio and Salon. Susan does airbrush makeup and will travel to you. She did such an excellent job, my skin was flawless! She also did my mom and BM's makeup and they were very happy with their look. I highly recommend her!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We hired Imagine By Carleen. She has really great prices, and was willing to travel. She worked with what I wanted and I felt great the day of my wedding!
  • Options
    The Beauty Bar is who I'm using
    counting down to the big day
  • Options
    I used Dana Bartone for my hair/makeup.  Amy did a great job! Unfortunately she's no longer w/ Dana Bartone.  But, everyone there seemed really nice and I've heard good things about other hair/makeup stylists there.
  • Options
    Melinda McCarthy is amazing and super affordable!!!! You can get in touch with her on facebook I think her business name is Bold Face Photography.  I am sure she can show you some examples though, she's awesome!
  • Options
    Larissa Lake! They are absolutely amazing and had very competitive prices.  I think I paid $215 for hair and make-up and they came to my hotel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just saw that I was mentioned in a previous post! My site is http://boldfacemakeup.com/
     I'm a professional airbrush makeup artist and specialize in on-location services if anyone is still looking for a makeup artist :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards