Connecticut
Options

Red Barn in Westport

Has anyone ever been? We're considering them for our RD.  It looks like they also do weddings.  Would love any feedback good or bad, thanks!

Re: Red Barn in Westport

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've only ever been there for brunch.  They do a nice brunch buffet.  It's a rustic place... cozy atmosphere.  You should definitely go try it out and have a meal there so that you get the vibe of the place yourself and taste the food.   Our meals have always been good there, but I honestly have only ever had their Sunday brunch.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    Have you considered renting a photo booth to add that extra fun factor to your wedding reception? New England Mojo is a fantastic photo booth rental company! Here is their website:

www.newenglandmojo.com
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on only being there for brunch! YUMM! They do have weddings there as well! It is very rustic and not a huge facility. They also have a area in the back that I believe it used for ceremonies as well as an outside patio.
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a rehearsal dinner theer last year when I was MOH for a friend. They did a nice job - this particular RD was very large (maybe 60 people?) They had a cocktail hour on the back patio and then dinner inside in a private room/area. The food was fine (I honestly don't remember either way) and the service was good. Not sure about pricing but it was overall a good experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your feedback! 

Mqtaurus, we're having a large RD too, and it's been difficult finding a place that can accommodate our size. Turns out their pricing is VERY reasonable, (so now I'm concerned the food won't be good)! But we'll be checking them out - hopefully it's a go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now I want to go there for brunch!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    KathyC65KathyC65 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had lunches, dinners as well as brunch at the Red Barn and have always had fantastic food.  I would highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards