Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals Antigua

hello girls!

My Fiance and I have just booked our honeymoon to sandals antigua! Looking at the reviews many people have said its an amazing place! Just wanted to get some feedback on here and any suggestions on things to do on the island Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sandals Antigua

• Review and pics from our trip there last yr. in the link above my siggy pic.
  • My fiance and I booked Sandals Antigua today also!  We are so excited!! When are you going?
  • thats where we are going too! A friend from work suggested to and said it was BEYOND AMAZING! We will be there in November, what about yall?
  • We will be there from July 15 to the July 22nd :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be there in November also!  Have fun in July!!
  • cant wait after all this wedding planning to just be relaxing sipping a tropical drink! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for November as well! Our friends went last year and stayed in the Honeymoon Seaside Dickenson Bay Oceanview Butler Suite which is supposedly AMAZING but it is sold out for the week we are trying to go (leave the Friday after Thanksgiving). We are now debating between the Bougainvillea Honeymoon Seaside Butler Suite (Pointsetta Blocks) and the Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon Ultra Luxury Sunset Penthouse One Bedroom Oceanview Suite (Almond Building/Cypress Tower)...has anyone stayed in either one? I have heard the butler service is a MUST so that is definitely a requirement...let me know - we are really struggling to figure this out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards