Connecticut
Options

Venue Help!!!

I am having a super hard time finding a wedding venue! Im from northern CT and have a bunch of family traveling from out of state (NY). So i really need to keep the venue in the western MA/northern CT area. Plus we do not have a massive budget ($15000-$18000) total. Does anyone have any ideas? We have looked at The Pond House Cafe in West Hartford and are looking at the Log Cabin in Holyoke tonight. Thanks!!!

Re: Venue Help!!!

• Options
    What type of venue are you looking for? 

The Riverview in Simsbury, CT
    Belle Terrace in Avon, CT
    The Society Room in Hartford, CT
    Gershon Fox Ballroom in Hartford, CT
    The Ranch Golf Club (rustic barn) in Southwick, MA

... those are the first ones that come to mind in that area.  Good luck!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I have looked at all of those except The Ranch Club in Southwick, I will look into it thanks!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_venue-help-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:ef5c90c8-fba9-45d3-a5fd-f5b4b56b3d70Post:ebef99aa-5c63-44e8-9bc1-dd3b8a055a67">Venue Help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having a super hard time finding a wedding venue! Im from northern CT and have a bunch of family traveling from out of state (NY). So i really need to keep the venue in the western MA/northern CT area. Plus we do not have a massive budget ($15000-$18000) total. Does anyone have any ideas? We have looked at The Pond House Cafe in West Hartford and are looking at the Log Cabin in Holyoke tonight. Thanks!!!
    Posted by petersk09[/QUOTE]

<div>Harrington Farm in Princeton, MA (a bit further out there and in the middle of nowhere but nice)</div><div>Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, MA (great location in relation to MA, CT & NY and they do amazing weddings)</div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards