Connecticut
Options

Star Quality Video

Go for it! Good, Bad, tell me everything!!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Star Quality Video

• Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with them and absolutely loved them. They are such great people and so fun to work with. Our video was great overall and we were very pleased, but my only critique is that for the ceremony footage - the cameras were on us the entire time. I would have liked to have gotten some shots of guests and reactions, but I should have requested that. I got a little bored just looking at DH and I. Haha. I didn't think of it until we got the final product. I highly recommend them though!
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also worked with them and LOVED them!  We booked them last minute b/c we originally weren't planning on having a videographer.  They were great to work with and I was completely at ease wtith them, considering I talked to them only a couple times before the wedding.  We haven't gotten our video back yet, but that's my fault for not picking the music yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you guys meet in person beforhand? What questions should I ask? I'm completly lost. We weren't going to get a videographer due to budget... but I def. want one. How long was your video?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with them beforehand at their condo in Stratford. We watched clips from weddings they have filmed and just talked about what I wanted. I didn't need to ask many questions because they answered a lot of them for me while talking about what they offered. I don't know exactly how long my video is because it is broken up into sections (you can choose each section on the main menu.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards