Connecticut
Options

Favor labels from the Knot Shop

Has anyone purchased wedding favor labels from The Knot shop? (I'm talking about those little 2-inch circle labels that you personalize with your name and wedding date). I'm thinking about getting them. I'm also wondering if I could make them myself, with photoshop and staples printing center. Although it would be more expensive to buy them from The Knot, I think I'd rather pay for them and do less work myself! HAs anyone used them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Favor labels from the Knot Shop

• Options
    You can buy circular labels at Staples and print on them yourself.  Just an option.  I haven't gotten the ones from TK shop.
  • Options
    I didn't get mine on TK, but I ordered from a graphic designer on Etsy.  She was amazing, and customized a design to what I wanted.  She now actually offers our tags as a regular in her shop.  She did our favor tags and table numbers.  She's definitely not the cheapeast option, but the quality was amazing. You can see her stuff here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyStationeryShop

FYI, she's running a leap day special today and all her tags are discounted. 100 tags for $28.40 instead of $40. You can actually see our favors in her Double Happiness Favor Tags listing.  That's a picture from our wedding.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I didn't get my lables yet, but I've been looking at two similar sites:

Their prices seem to be pretty good.  HTH!

imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going to use these:

http://www.onlinelabels.com/OL5375.htm

And you can set up the computer to print on each label!

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks for all of the suggestions! The Knot labels are definitely cute, but with 200 guests, that means 200 favors...and that means I need to find something affordable! I did a little more research and I noticed that you can create  custom "envelope seals" on Staples.com, so I might try that too. They would probably work for my favor boxes, even though they are supposed to be envelope seals. It's like 30 dollars for about 100. Definitely not bad. Thanks all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    I got some favor stickers from Zazzle.com when they had a sale. They are really nice and seem to have sales fairly often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards