Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ****FRIDAY****

• Options
    wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad this week flew by!!

Rave: My e-pics are coming!  I can't wait to see them :)  I hope they come in today!

Rant: It's too cold for my comfort lol

Plans: Going to visit venue tomorrow to start planning for the big day!  And I hope to meet up with DJ Melee and see if I can book him.  As of last night he is still available on my date so fingers crossed I can book him lol

Happy weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave: Fridays are my day off so 3 day weekends are always good.  Taking my E-Pic CD to Walmart to make some prints today to work on the scrapbook for us :)  Also, my assistantship boss agreed to let me do some work over break to earn some money, but that doesn't start until after the holidays (since Christmas is the week after finals, and then New Years after that), so I basically get a 2 week vacation of nothingness :)

Rant: Agree with wrd, it's way to f'ing cold for my liking.  And not really a rant so much as a "grumble" (since I signed up for it and it's not THAT bad lol) but boo to having to work on take home final exams this weekend :-\

"I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I AM SO HAPPY IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Tonight: Taking FI out to dinner for his bday (yesterday)!! I cannot wait--we hardly ever go out to dinner anymore between us trying to save and working so much!!

Tmrw: Gym, run some errands and going to a Christmas party at night!

Sunday: My MIL is having cake for FI!

RAVES: I have lost 6 pounds!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Have a great weekend girls!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend Plans??

Tonight:
    FI's Family's Company Christmas Party
    Tomorrow:
    Trying to get tickets to NKOTBSB (yep that's right) and Sox tickets go on sale too.
    Outlet Shopping - Still haven't started Christmas shopping
    Cousin's Holiday Dinner
    Sunday:
    More shopping if the weather isn't TOO bad.

Rants/Raves?  I feel like everyone took today off!  So RANT: I wish I had today off.  RAVE: It's quiet in the office and I can actually get stuff done.

KLS: Congrats on the 6lbs!  That's awesome esp. during the holiday season!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF! 
    Tonight: Baking! Making Christmas cookies for some friends. 
    Sat: Getting my hair done (cut/highlight) then double date with another couple. 
    Sun: Gym then making dinner for DH's family. I'm still trying to decide what to make since they want Asian foods and I'm not all that great at cooking it. I might have to call up my aunts for ideas. 

Rant: I'm also not liking this cold weather! I still can't get used to this even after living here for like 12 yrs. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Friday!
    RAVE:I had today off today but its already been a busy day!
    FI and I went and met with our cake lady and tasted some yummy cakes and put our deposit down so thats one check off the list and I believe it was my final vender check.. nope take that back.. were still unsure of videographer.  Well im sure I want one, him not so much! :(

Sat- we are going to go cut down our Christmas tree and decorate the house and then we are going out to dinner and to Forest park to see the Christmas lights!
    Sun- relax.. probably finish x-mas shopping and grocery shop but no major plans which is great!

Rant- WTF.. it is coooollllldddd out and next week is worse! :( SummerK were coming to Florida! Cool
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!! :0)

Not much planned except for baking some more Christmas cookies and doing more Christmas shopping.

Huge raves: I'm finally starting to feel like myself again after 6 and 1/2 weeks. If any of you have ever had labyrinthitius then you know how scary and debilitating it is, but you do eventually get better. It made me fear going anywhere in public thinking I'd have an attack. Sounds, lights, everthing bothered me and made me feel sick and spinny. The headaches were awful too, but finally under control. I just hope this really is the end and that it won't rear it's ugly head and come back. DH and I are driving home for Christmas because I was so afraid to book plane tickets while feeling like this, but I have hope that the next time we need to go anywhere I should have no problem flying.
    Another rave is DH got another job offer today for a much better job then the one he was supposed to start on Monday. We are so excited to finally begin our new lives down here now that I'm feeling better and we'll be much more financially sound. We have so much to be thankful for! :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards