Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Which Island, Which Resort?!?! Help!

Hello everyone! I am having a hard time deciding between Morgan Bay Beach Resort in St. Lucia and St. James Club in Antigua. They are owned by the same company and prices are about the same. Anyone been to either?? Thx :)... Am I the only one that finds the Caribbean overwhelming :) which island, which resort

Re: Which Island, Which Resort?!?! Help!

• Options
    We too found it overwhelming so we opted for an all inclusive Caribbean cruise.
  • Options
    devin: which cruise is all inclusive?

OP-if it comes down to 2 i'd see what the flights are like-stops vs non-stop, fare, timing etc...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_which-island-which-resort-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:6e4fcab9-dc08-4b3d-9cc3-44d83724be62Post:4e25484f-474f-465f-8cca-59045418773c">Which Island, Which Resort?!?! Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone! I am having a hard time deciding between Morgan Bay Beach Resort in St. Lucia and St. James Club in Antigua. They are owned by the same company and prices are about the same. Anyone been to either?? Thx :)... Am I the only one that finds the Caribbean overwhelming :) which island, which resort
    Posted by nicnak22[/QUOTE]

The St. James is a bit nicer, but I like St. lucia better, i think there is much more to do on st. lucia, If you just want to lay at beach go with Antigua if you want more active st. lucia,
    Spring Break 2013
  • Options
    I am in the same boat!!! Pick out of a hat, I'm pretty much going to do that next
  • Options
    We were deciding between Sandals Antigua and Sandals St. Lucia and finally decided on St. Lucia, partially due to the outings we can do in St. Lucia and partially due to the recommendation of our travel agent.  If you haven't already, I highly recommend speaking with a travel agent that may have been to both and she/he should be able to recommend one over the other based on what you're looking for.  Based on what we were looking for, we are so excited to be heading to St. Lucia!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards