Honeymoon Discussions

Bora Bora!

Has anyone been to Bora Bora before on holiday or for your honeymoon? Any recs on where to stay and what to do?

TIA :)

Re: Bora Bora!

• totally my DREAM destination for my HM but I hear it is very spendy!
  • We are going to Bora Bora for our honeymoon.
    We are staying for 2 nights at the Intercontinental Tahiti, 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea, and 5 nights at the Intercontinental Thalasso Bora Bora.
    We booked our trip for Costco Travel and I think their prices were the best I've seen.

For Bora Bora, the top resorts are the St Regis, Four Seasons, and then Intercontinental Thalasso. You can also check Le Meridien and Sofitel. Check out the reviews at trip advisor and look at pictures posted there to give you an idea of the different hotels.

• We went for our honeymoon; we LOVED it!  The most perfect HM we could imagine.  PIB and I posted reviews too!
  • We are going to French Polynesia on our HM. On Tahiti, we are staying at the Intercontinental. On Moorea, we are staying at the Hilton. On Bora Bora, we are staying at the Four Seasons. We are stopping over in LA on our way (we are on the east coast). We are staying for one night in LA on the way there, and 2 nights on the way back.

A lot of ppl have suggested checking out tripadvisor, and it does give a lot of info
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards