Honeymoon Discussions

Catherine&88

I sent you a PM but I don't think you have checked it.

Please stop responding to every post with just a series of links. Most of the people on here have already googled and have a good idea of what they are looking for and what questions they are asking. In most cases they are asking questions or are stating something. Like the comment yesterday that someone just said they are excited for their belated honeymoon. You googled "Belated Honeymoon" and responded with links to the top three google results. Her honeymoon was already booked and she knows about them, but you just responded with a bunch of links.

I think in all honesty you are trying to be helpful but in reality it is not helpful and more so just annoying. It would be different if you had experience or explained a little bit but you just google. 95% of the ladies that post on here have already googled. So that isn't what they are looking for. They are looking for real life experience or someone that can give them advice in an earnest and helpful way.

I am not trying to  be mean but I have commented back to you on a few occasions and you never check them again. If you have some personal advice to give and have actually experienced traveling or have booked trips though it would be great to get some of your experience and advice. Until then please stop just posting random links on here. Everyone knows how to google.

Thanks.

Re: Catherine&88

• edited January 2013
    Thank you for posting what, I'm sure, most people are thinking.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_catherine88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:77445146-a446-405d-be70-4749db7f2a28Post:f098901d-adad-433a-8a62-5a8f2dc0d4d2">Catherine&88</a>:
    [QUOTE]I sent you a PM but I don't think you have checked it. Please stop responding to every post with just a series of links. Most of the people on here have already googled and have a good idea of what they are looking for and what questions they are asking. In most cases they are asking questions or are stating something. Like the comment yesterday that someone just said they are excited for their belated honeymoon. You googled "Belated Honeymoon" and responded with links to the top three google results. Her honeymoon was already booked and she knows about them, but you just responded with a bunch of links. I think in all honesty you are trying to be helpful but in reality it is not helpful and more so just annoying. It would be different if you had experience or explained a little bit but you just google. 95% of the ladies that post on here have already googled. So that isn't what they are looking for. They are looking for real life experience or someone that can give them advice in an earnest and helpful way. I am not trying to  be mean but I have commented back to you on a few occasions and you never check them again. If you have some personal advice to give and have actually experienced traveling or have booked trips though it would be great to get some of your experience and advice. Until then please stop just posting random links on here. Everyone knows how to google. Thanks.
    Posted by dazyabbey[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I completely agree.

</div>
  • Agree 100% Dazy!  Many times her random posts come off more like a vendor then just someone who wants to be helpful.

• There have been lots of times I have read posts on here and my initial reaction was "just freaking Google it already!" Maybe she thought the same thing! For some posts, it is definitely helpful, for for most, it's not.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards