Honeymoon Discussions
Options

St. Lucia & Sandals Questions

Has anyone been to St. Lucia? Good place for a honeymoon?
Also wondering if anyone has ever been to a Sandals resort? What was your experience.

Re: St. Lucia & Sandals Questions

• Options
    We've been there twice and stayed at Sandals Grande both times . Reviews and pics in link above my siggy pic. Hth and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • Options
    I love St Lucia!  It is like  a little Hawaii in the Caribbean.  If you do choose a Sandals property in St Lucia you need to know that the La Roc is on a clif that overlooks the ocean and the Grande St. Lucian is right on the beach.  And the Halcyon is really much smaller.  Either property you choose you will be able to have access to the other two properties.  I hope this was helpful.  Feel free to message me if you have any other futher questions. 
  • Options
    We've stayed at Sandals La Toc on the Sunset Bluffs in St. Lucia and really enjoyed it.  We chose La Toc because it had the most restaurant options (I was super nervous about the food, it was our first Sandals experience- so I wanted to make sure there were plenty of options).  We also like that the resort seemed more spread out than the Grande, so it seemed more private.  We did go to the Grande and the Halcyon for dinner and enjoyed both- but for whate we were looking for La Toc offered it. 
    We've had friends stay at the Grande and Ladera (not at an all inclusive) for their honeymoon- and now a group going to The Landings (with babies) in late April.  It is the coolest island, so different than other islands in that there is so much to do outside of the resort.   Everyone loves St. Lucia. 
    We have a really great travel agent that we (and friends above) have used to find the right resorts for us.  We've always been really happy with her suggests and her prices are great.  If you want her info, PM me!

Enjoy St. Lucia-- maybe it is because I'm pregnant, but it smells AMAZING there!
  • Options
    We actually went ahead & booked - we will be at the Grande...any advice/info would be appreciated. I've already done a lot of research, but love hearing what others have to say!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards