Honeymoon Discussions

Cruise Line Suggestions??

2»

Re: Cruise Line Suggestions??

• edited August 2010
    I've been on Royal Caribbean "Mariner of the Seas' and "Serenade of the Seas" and they were both beautiful. I would highly highly recommend Royal Caribbean's Oasis, and Freedom class because they are the newest ships, however, I cruised with a ship from the Voyager and Radiance class and they were exceptional. We went to the Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean and both trips were amazing! In the summer of 2008 I went on Norwegian Majesty and it was horrible! Apparently the ship was really old and had been "renovated" but all of the rooms were smoking and the entire ship smelled like cigarettes! There were carpet stains all over the boat, I ate hotdogs all week because I hated all of the food. The most entertaining thing we did on the ship was a towel folding lesson (I'm 21 not 60!!!) Also the "freestyle cruising" was a joke! They would not let my friends grandfather into the dining room the entire week because he didn't bring pants. He had khaki shorts that were completely appropriate, however, he wasn't allowed in and he had to eat the buffet the whole time.  I would never ever recommend Norwegian! 
  • I have been on 2 cruises on Carnival and I liked them. I had a great time and the service was fine. FI and I plan on going on a cruise for our HM and will prob choose Carnival. They are cheaper and they are known as "the fun ship". Good luck w/whatever you decide. I personally think you cant go wrong on a cruise. They are all inclusive and lots of fun.
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards