Honeymoon Discussions
Options

All inclusive, couples only for under $3,000 TOTAL?

Hi everyone!

We're hoping to go on an all-inclusive honeymoon for 6 days at under $3,000 including airfare. We don't care too much about the location but would like a beach. Any ideas?

Thanks so much for your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: All inclusive, couples only for under $3,000 TOTAL?

• Options
    Aruba or Dominican Republic.
  • Options
    Where would you be flying out of? 
  • Options
    We're flying out of Minnesota.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We went to an AI in Cancun for 7 nights at Secrets (which is adults only)  It was just a touch over $3000 including airfare.  Try allinclusiveoutlet.com as a good starting point.
  • Options
    I guessed on your dates but looks to me like air to Jamaica is lower than Punta Cana or Cancun. 
    But you could do Sandals Grande Riveria in a Concierge Honeymoon suite for 5 nights right at your budget.  Or Excellence Playa Meujares or Riviera Cancun for about the same price in their cheapest room category.
  • Options
    Granted we flew out of DFW, but we went for 7 days to the Palace Resort in Isla Mujeres, Mexico and it was AMAZING. We spent 3100 alltogether, flights, resort, excursions, tips, taxis, etc.
  • Options
    We went to Valentin Imperial Maya for under $3k, including airfair, but that did not include our excursions. Check out Cheapcaribbean.com for some good rates. 
  • Options
    I stayed at the Royal in Cancun and loved it- it may be within your price range. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    price it out as fares and hotel prices are out. allinclusiveoutlet.com is a good site.

• Options
    We did couples tower Isle in Ocho Rios Jamaica for 8 days 7 nights including flights out of St. Louis for around $3250.00, I'm not sure how much different flights from Minnesota would be but I imagine cutting it back by a night would put it close to your budget!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Jamaica would fit your budget with lots of hotel AI options to choose from. One of the things I really liked about Jamaica is being able to drink the water without having to worry wether you'll get sick from it or not. 

The Dominica Republic is usually also a good option for a cheap vacation, especially if you stay on the Puerto Plata side rather than Punta Cana. I will warn that i've heard of multiple different friends, myself included, who have gone there on separate trips and stayed at all different hotels had stomach issues. Just something to be wary about. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You would have to check the airfare but I just went to the Dominican Republic and LOVED it! Check and this site to see more http://www.lifestyleholidaysvacation.com . Tell them that Kathleen sent you (they shoudl remeber me!) Really good prices and an incredibly relaxing vacation.
  • Options
    Since you're coming from so far away, I would also sign up for aifare watchdog.  They send emails on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with low priced flights out of whatever city you pick.  I get them for Birmingham and Atlanta, and some of the deals are great.  That should help lower your flight budget a bit, because yours willl probably be pretty tight at that cap if you want to stay for a week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to Jamaica and staying at Couples Swept Away for 5 nights and are right at $3100 without excursions. Price may also depend on when you go to the destination you choose. We were really torn between Mexico and Jamaica, but decided on Jamaica since April is spring break and the TA reminded us that all the college kids head to Mexico.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would recommend looking at www.livingsocial.com for some rates. We booked our honeymoon to the BVI for just over $900 for the resort and spent around $2700 total with airfare.
  • Options
    Have you considered the DR? Depending on where you are flying from it can be super affordable. We stayed at an all-inclusive called Lifestyles. Had an awsome vacation. Great because it had quiet areas as well as bars and clubs. We even went waterfalling. This is the site we went through. They were great.
    http://www.lifestyleholidaysvacation.com/
    Tell them Kathleen sent you. They should remember us since our trip was not that long ago. Good luck!
  • Options
    No vendors Km & Kathleen....I assume you are the same person and so you have been reported!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards