Honeymoon Discussions

All Inclusive

I saw this on Pinterest today.

http://www.destinationweddingmag.com/articles/6-all-inclusive-honeymoons-under-2000

Really good link. Makes me rethink what we are doing haha. We're road tripping for 9 days from Utah to Cali and back. For those of you who are still planning your honeymoons, this could be a real great resource :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: All Inclusive

• That is a great link. I like that it has a Sandals resort in there too.

The prices do not include airfare and are for 5 night stays. So that is something to consider. But it would be a great link to show people on a budget of 3k or less.

• That's true. Another good place is Costco. Our friends bought a 10 day trip to Maui for like $2500 including airfair, a condo, and a rental car. It didn't include any activites though, that was all extra so they just did a lot of hiking :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_all-inclusive-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:8d1476d5-af57-43c3-b629-ba034b86851bPost:60676219-8370-4545-ad6a-507de4dbac8b">Re: All Inclusive</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's true. Another good place is Costco. Our friends bought a 10 day trip to Maui for like $2500 including airfair, a condo, and a rental car. It didn't include any activites though, that was all extra so they just did a lot of hiking :)
    Posted by danielleper03[/QUOTE]

Costco has a select few good deals, but I have concern with them and get antsy when I see people recommend them. I travel quite often to Tahiti and have a few resorts there that I prefer. I called Costco to get a quote from them and the "agent" gave me completely erroneous information on the resort and had the room categories all screwed up. I use "agent" in quotes because the people who do the quoting aren't actual travel agents. They are just people who are paid to answer a phone, input data into a booking system, and provide the client with a price that the system spits out. So, if anyone needs any real guidance or any real information on a destination, Costco is not the place to go. However, if you know exactly what you want and only need a price, then it's worth trying. You can always just take the Costco quote, if it's lower, to a travel agent who specializes in the area you want to travel to- that way you get the best price AND the expert advice :)

• I think you have to pay close attention to the dates mentioned.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards