Honeymoon Discussions

sandals grande riviera

we are booking our honeymoon on monday finally at sandals grande riviera. does anyone have any advise?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: sandals grande riviera

• We went on our honeymoon there! It was beautiful and we had a great time! If you are into it I highly recommend doing the dune buggy tour! So fun! We did a lot of snorkeling too. If they are there make sure you see the steel drum band, they were awesome! Have fun!!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • We went there!!  It was great!  We went at the end of September/beginning of October and they closed our side of the resort for renovations in the middle of our trip.  We found out as soon as we got there and were able to eat at those restaurants the first couple of nights.  It wasn't an issue for us at all.  There is always something going on if you choose to do it.  We were in one of the Butler private villas (we got upgraded!) so it was nice to have a private pool to just spend time together.  After all, it was our honeymoon!  Food was great, service was great and defintely book some tours!  Our ziplining trip trip was so much fun, as was horseback riding.  Have a blast!!
  • I just got back last week!

I posted a review on Trip Advisor, *click for link*
  • jemalie73 said:
    We went there!!  It was great!  We went at the end of September/beginning of October and they closed our side of the resort for renovations in the middle of our trip.  We found out as soon as we got there and were able to eat at those restaurants the first couple of nights.  It wasn't an issue for us at all.  There is always something going on if you choose to do it.  We were in one of the Butler private villas (we got upgraded!) so it was nice to have a private pool to just spend time together.  After all, it was our honeymoon!  Food was great, service was great and defintely book some tours!  Our ziplining trip trip was so much fun, as was horseback riding.  Have a blast!!
    Hi there! We are considering booking a villa for our honeymoon! Do you mind if I ask how much the rate was? We are trying to decide if its necessary for us to book now to take advantage of these "65% off" deals that are supposedly about to end?? Thank you for your help! 
  • I just booked this past week and I have found the best way to check out prices is to get on there and pretend like you are booking some rooms. You are able to see the rates for the specific days that you want to go. We ended up getting the Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite for 4004.60 and this is 5/12/15 to 5/19/15.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @JenMatt12120 Make sure you check regurally to see if your rates go down. I booked at 4004.60 and a few days later I checked and noticed my rates went down. I called and was able to save $571.20 and they were very nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards