Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Anyone been too Couples Tower Isle or Sans Souci?

We are trying to plan our honeymoon for first week in July.  I am having trouble deciding between Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica and Sans Souci in Jamaica.  Another resort we have been looking into is Smugglers Cove Resort in St. Lucia but it is a bit more pricy.
We want a resort where we can relax but also where we have lots of options with activities so it don't get boring.
 Have you been to any of these resorts? if so, did you like them? why or why not? Thanks!!

Re: Anyone been too Couples Tower Isle or Sans Souci?

• Options
    I have been to both! They are quite different properties, but since they are not very far apart, both have access to the same activities. So, it really depends on what kind of property you prefer. Sans Souci is smaller, more intimate, and has an warmer feel. Tower Isle is very retro in feel, larger, and a bit more lively.

• Options
    That helps a lot since you have been to both!  Thanks for your input!  I think I am leaning more towrds Tower Isle
  • Options
    I was at Tower Isle more recently than Sans Souci. LOVED the spa!

• Options

Jells, would you recommend these over Couples Negril in Jamaica? Our travel agent recommended Negril over Tower Isle because she said the beach on that side of Jamaica is better.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep - I'd personally go to Negril or Swept Away because of the nicer beach.

• Options
    We went to Sans Souci for our honeymoon last July. I LOVED the property. It is very pretty! The resort does have a lot of stairs and is a bit spread out, but I personally think it made it that much more beautiful. I also loved all the activities. Couples is an awesome way to go if you enjoy a lot of activities because the prices are all inclusive. Just make sure you leave time to relax and enjoy each other also! The beach is very exclusive. The staff at Sans Souci were wonderful & the entertainment is great!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_anyone-been-too-couples-tower-isle-or-sans-souci?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:91913844-debe-452e-8479-265d736b8a82Post:342f7d66-8442-40b5-aac4-6b36772f1edb">Re: Anyone been too Couples Tower Isle or Sans Souci?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jells, would you recommend these over Couples Negril in Jamaica? Our travel agent recommended Negril over Tower Isle because she said the beach on that side of Jamaica is better.
    Posted by rel1988[/QUOTE]

The beach at Swept Away (also in Negril) is hands down my favorite beach I've ever been to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards