Honeymoon Discussions

Has anyone heard of Hyatt Honeymoon registry

Has anyone heard or tried Hyatt Honeymoon registry? I like the concept but I'm curious tofind out more and learn of your experience with it. Also, any good tips on what to include in the registry?

Re: Has anyone heard of Hyatt Honeymoon registry

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_has-anyone-heard-of-hyatt-honeymoon-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:986e1aba-323c-44a9-a3f1-1a2e2aa947a8Post:11238ef5-7d83-40ef-b105-0a1a708a9ff7">Has anyone heard of Hyatt Honeymoon registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone heard or tried Hyatt Honeymoon registry? I like the concept but I'm curious tofind out more and learn of your experience with it. <strong>Also, any good tips on what to include in the registry?</strong>
    Posted by Luvi29[/QUOTE]

<div>Nothing!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_has-anyone-heard-of-hyatt-honeymoon-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:986e1aba-323c-44a9-a3f1-1a2e2aa947a8Post:8fd53883-05c6-4a8c-be67-ec0861564333">Re: Has anyone heard of Hyatt Honeymoon registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most people on the Knot dislike honeymoon registrations. It is considered rude, like asking people for money.  The companies take the money and subtract a percentage from it.  It would be like giving someone a $100 gift card that is only worth $90. Have the honeymoon you can afford to pay for yourself.  There will be plenty of opportunities to go on vacations in the years to come.
    Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This.  Just have a small registry and let word of mouth go around that you are saving for XYZ. If you choose to use any funds that are given to you for the honeymoon, then go for it.  But only plan according to what you can afford now.</div>
    imageVacation
  • I have never heard of it but I have heard of honeyfund. They don't charge your guests unless they use paypal so you will receive the full amount and your guests don't get charged extra. I hope you have a beautiful honeymoon! :) and goodluck with saving! :)
  • Honestly, we were thinking of doing a HM registry. When I realized how silly they were, we made a very small registry at BB&B. We only had 50 people at our wedding, and without even asking people gave us cash. Not one single thing was purchased off the registry. Most people just know cash is appreciated. No sense in making a HM registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards