Nebraska
Options

Looking for Vendor Reviews in the Columbus Area

We have some of our vendors booked but still have a lot yet to book and would like some input/suggestions.  If you got married in or near Columbus please share with us your reviews good or bad.  Some things we still need to book:

DJ
Florist
Baker
Tux Rentals
Day of transportation
hair/make-up for day of.

TIA-

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Looking for Vendor Reviews in the Columbus Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey!!!  I'm getting married in Columbus myself and lived there for several years!!! 

as for DJ, we are using Finch on the Run out of Bennet NE,  Brian Finch does a very good job, but there are also several other good DJ companies out of Columbus, All That Entertainment does a wonderful job (I'm a bit biased, I used to work them!!)  So does Aces Entertainment...I'd really try to steer clear of complete music if at all possible, but those are my top 3 DJs

In Columbus you only have Hy-Vee and Penny's Floral, I'm not using either one so I can't tell ya too much, but the Flower box in York (hour away) is awesome!

Bakers...well I'm completely biased here...I do wedding cakes/cupcakes on the side so I'm doing my own, If you're interested in my work just email me,  but there's one there that specialized in fondant...Candy Cakes...but I have heard she's expensive but i don't know for sure

J Patricks downtown has been good to us for everything, and this goes from when I had prom dates in high school, to awards, to everything tux related...I would reccommend them 100%!!

Transportation, you're gonna have to go out of town, we have a bus from my fiance's boss so we aren't paying for transportation but there are no transportation businesses in columbus

Hair and Make up, not sure about make up, but i have a few phone numbers from friends, i haven't been to a columbus hairdresser even when I lived there...i always went out of town but i have very difficult hair to deal with and only certain people knew how to work with it...

Hope I can be of some help, if you want to get a hold of me anytime my email is djtraceyd@gmail.com

Tracey
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards