Nebraska

Looking for a Rustic/Vintage Venue

I am getting married in May of 2014 and my fiance and I are trying to find a venue that will fit our rustic vintage theme. We really liked the lied lodge barn in nebraska city but it was too out of our budget.

We have considered the ackerhurst dairy farm (but have heard they were closing), Scottlyn Yards (they too are apparently closing), Country Pines (no Saturdays in May 2014 available), the willow creek glass chapel (just a bit too far away).

Does anyone know of someone who has a barn they rent out for events?  We plan on having about 200 guests and would like it to be around the Omaha/Lincoln area. We would also be open to having it at a winery or vineyard if the look was rght

We really like the exposed beams and vaulted ceilings that most barns come with.

We appreciate your help!

Re: Looking for a Rustic/Vintage Venue

• The lofte theAther is a barn in Manley Nebraska (25 minutest out of omaha), soaring wings vineyard or splatters vintage estates. Or the riverfront lodge at mahoney, the mallet lodge aT Platte river state park if you ou.d keep it to 125 people. The main lodge at Mahoney also accomates larger groups. Bellevue berry farm
  • Try the BallRoom @ The Round the Bend Steakhouse (near Ashland) ... not a barn ... but ????
  • There is a gentleman in Louisville, NE that rents his barn. It's extremely reasonably priced. Marvin Vogler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards