Nebraska
Options

Bachelorette Party Help!

I don't live in the area and will be planning a bachelorette party for my sister in Omaha!  Looking for ideas other then bar hopping.  Wineries, comedy clubs or anything else that would be a good time! We are a late 20's/early 30's, smaller group.. drinking is ok as long as it's not the bar/club scene.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Bachelorette Party Help!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_bachelorette-party-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:4045bfda-a6d3-49f0-9c8c-af2ebf392d04Post:ff122c35-b948-432b-ac27-64e7f141ae7b">Bachelorette Party Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't live in the area and will be planning a bachelorette party for my sister in Omaha!  Looking for ideas other then bar hopping.  Wineries, comedy clubs or anything else that would be a good time! We are a late 20's/early 30's, smaller group.. drinking is ok as long as it's not the bar/club scene.  Thanks for your help!
    Posted by alissawi[/QUOTE]

The Funny Bone is out in Village Pointe area, I have not been in years. Brix (wine bar) is out there too. I don't put that in the normal bar scene. Their wine lounge has 50 or so different types of wine that you can drink in different amounts - 1, 2 or 5 ounce increments. They also have martinis and some mixed drinks. Depending on when you were looking to go, they do have a patio - but we often go and get wine and some appetizers. I think most of the actual wineries are outside of Omaha, but there other wine bars in Omaha in different parts of town.
    image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Soaring Wings Winery is right out of Omaha, Moonstruck Meadery is in Bellevue, Lucky Bucket is in Papillion, Slattery Vintage Estates is in Plattsmouth, Too Far North is in Irvington. You have plenty of places to chose from. Plus around the CB area there is 8-9 wineries as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards