Nebraska

Wedding Decorator

I'm in need of a decorator and I'm having a very difficult time locating different ones.  So far I've found only one that I like and they're quite pricey:

D-Tales Event Designers - Omaha

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Decorator

• wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion is Dustin with Creating Atmosphere. I gave him my budget and his ideas are incredible. I feel like I am able to afford the wedding I always wanted, but never thought I could have. In my last meeting with him he was talking about lighting and drapery and creating such an incredible space. These are items I never thought I would be able to have or afford. I am also having him do all my flowers and feel like everything is more than I could have imagined.  He doesn't have an official website, but you can find him on Facebook by searching Creating Atmosphere or his email address is creatingatmosphere at gmail dot com.

Let me know if you have additional questions - wishonastar01 at gmail dot com
    Jill
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you very much!  I'm liking what I see so far!
  • wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome. Feel free to contact him if you have an idea and are curious if he can do something. He was great at taking our ideas and making them even better.

Jill
  • cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stuart Alexendar with One Source in Des Moines is awesome too.  Check out AAA Rents as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards