Nebraska
Options

COORDINATOR GONE AT MAGNOLIA!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!! Leanna the coordinator is no longer at the Magnolia!!!!!!!!! Freakin out here! Got a call from the "new Director" telling me she isn't there anymore! That girl loved what she did so I know she didn't leave on her own, and we had a great relationship so I know she would've called me if she had a chance to. I bet that "Director" had something to do with it!! There was something about what he said and how he said it that sounded VERY VERY FISHY!! My mom is sooooo MAD! We are spending a lot of money there and ONLY chose the location because of her! There were 2 other locations we were seriously thinking about but went to Magnolia because she was so genuine and knew what she was talking about on every topic we threw at her including those we never thought of!! My mom is going to call the General Manager and raise hell! Spread the word Knotties to everyone, anyone you know that is getting married there to raise hell and demand compensation and I bet they'll do something for you BUT YOU GOT TO SAY YOU BOOKED ONLY BECAUSE OF HER OR THEY PROBABLY WON'T TAKE IT SERIOUS ENOUGH. IF YOU ALREADY TALKED TO THEM YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE UPSET YOU ARE OVER IT. And tell everyone you know NOT to book there since the manager obviously don't know a good employee when they've got one!!! Who knows what weddings will be like now that she's gone!!!! Oh God, oh God, oh God, please make sure my wedding isn't a disaster!!!

Re: COORDINATOR GONE AT MAGNOLIA!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness! I just read this post after viewing the Magnolia as a possible ceremony/ reception venue this previous weekend. Amanda at the Magnolia was fantastic and did seem to know what she was talking about - has anything else gone wrong with this place?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Read the main postings on the "Nebraska - Omaha" community site, not good and we are definitely not considering them any longer because of everything that was said on it by all the knotties....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards