Nebraska

Unworn-Unaltered-Brand New- Bridesmaid Dresses For Sale!!

I have three bridesmaid dresses available for purchase. They are a design from David's Bridal. Style #F13625. They have been stored in their original bags, with tags, in a dark closet for protection. No alterations have been done. Brand new! Great opportunity to save some bucks! They are full length, slight A-line silhouette from empire waist (flattering for all body sizes), with a sweetheart neckline. The fabric is satin with organza overlay rouching on bodice. Belted area with bow detail makes a modern accent and defines the waist. The color is not blue. The color is "sangria"-see final pic below. Sizes are 10, 6, & 6. Please email me if interested: JennyLynne307@yahoo.com

Re: Unworn-Unaltered-Brand New- Bridesmaid Dresses For Sale!!

• edited December 2011
    I might  be interested in one of the size 6 dresses if the size 10 I ordered for my bridesmaid is just way way too big. This dress tends to run large.  According to the size chart in the store, she is a size 8, but the store recommended we order her a 10 and have it altered down, just in case, since she was not able to try it on.  The problem is that I wear size 12-14, and the 10 fit me perfectly.  My bridesmaid is much smaller than me.  I'm guessing she would really take a 6 or even a 4.  Her dress won't come in for two weeks, but I will bookmark this page, just in case.  How much are you asking for the dresses?
  • edited December 2011
    The original cost was $155. I am only asking $129.
  • edited December 2011
    I hope this isn't too late but do you have any of your dresses for sale still? I am adding a bridesmaid last minute and this dress in sangria is what my other bridemaids are wearing and I can't find this dress anywhere else!! I would need the size 6 if possible but would take the 10 if nothing else.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a David's Bridal F13625 Size 8 dress in Sangria.  Let me know if you'd like it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards