Nebraska
Options

Horrible Jewelry Store

DO NOT GO TO NEBRASKA DIAMOND!!

My fiance and I went here, and chose my ring. It has been nothing but a nightmare! We've been engaged since August and I have only been able to wear my ring for a couple weeks. 

We've been faced with dishonest, and misleading staff. Not to mention the horrible craftmanship. After 5, FIVE, trips in and out of this store, I should have an amazing ring on my finger. Not the ring that I "have"- several loose stones, and an uncertered stone. Sadly- the ring is locked up in their store and we are waiting on a response from the company regarding a refund. 

Re: Horrible Jewelry Store

• Options
    Sorry you had such a bad experience!  :(  We bought our jewelry there from almost six years ago, and still receive great customer service.  Maybe try talking to a manager?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I LOVE Souder Hamans (spelling may be off) They are awesome! and the best part is, they have a trade in program on their rings.  My fiance got my first ring at an awesome deal.  Then when we went in a year later to get his ring and my band, we also traded up my diamond, plus got an additional 30% off my other jewelry  We got what we original paid for the first ring, towards a new diamond and our other jewelry.  I can not say anything bad about these people and will never ever go anywhere else. You can use the tradin program any time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_horrible-jewelry-store?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:5e686f47-8e28-4863-a484-a6518881bef8Post:a7828de6-ba61-4ae0-ada9-03d69a8d2a48">Re: Horrible Jewelry Store</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry you had such a bad experience!  :(  We bought our jewelry there from almost six years ago, and still receive great customer service.  Maybe try talking to a manager?
    Posted by jasarah[/QUOTE]

<div>I did speak with the manager. We are supposed to get a response this week. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer. I'll keep you posted.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_horrible-jewelry-store?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:5e686f47-8e28-4863-a484-a6518881bef8Post:067e2f07-bb62-48c6-bc42-b35f1d86498d">Re: Horrible Jewelry Store</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE Souder Hamans (spelling may be off) They are awesome! and the best part is, they have a trade in program on their rings.  My fiance got my first ring at an awesome deal.  Then when we went in a year later to get his ring and my band, we also traded up my diamond, plus got an additional 30% off my other jewelry  We got what we original paid for the first ring, towards a new diamond and our other jewelry.  I can not say anything bad about these people and will never ever go anywhere else. You can use the tradin program any time.
    Posted by royzwedding[/QUOTE]

<div>I actually LOVE them too. I had them look at my ring and they were amazing. We went to them after our last meeting at NE Diamond. We picked out another ring at the store you mentioned. Worse case scenario, we are going to take my ring (the one that isn't wearable), take out the stones, they'll buy the gold, and will make a new ring for us. Like you said. They are wonderful. I'll let you know what happens.</div>
  • Options
    Great news! They gave us a FULL refund and didn't make any part difficult. We got an AMAZING  new ring at Sauter Hammond. Michellle the manager helped us and was so very wonderful! 
  • Options
    That is so awesome and glad I can help.  They are the best and I have been to three stores around nebraska and have always recieved star treatment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards