Nebraska

Vendor Review 7-24-10

Hey, this will be short because we went with local people for most things and I won't review them.

Photography - Iconic A+
Sheena and Chris are awesome to work with. They said they took over 4000 pictures throughout the night. Unbelievable. I can't wait to see them. The wait is a little long but understandable with how many photos they took.
www.iconicpictures.com

Videography - Hamilton Video Productions A+
Alreayd got our video and it looks amazing. No doubt the best decision I made. You cannot skip out on a video guy. The night went so fast and all seems like a blur. Not to mention all of the the things that happen during a ceremony before the bride walks in. It is great to actually see your wedding like other people see it. Also his highlight video that he does was spectacular. www.hamiltonvideoproductions.com

Catering - Jeff Hodges Catering/Minden Meat Market A
The food was great. We had an amazing amount of leftovers that fed the whole family for an entire week before we left for our honeymoon. It was affordable too. $1800 for multiple main courses and 250 people to feed. Can't beat that right?

I know I gave everyone great reviews. They deserved them. The only problems we had the whole day were with our pastor being controlling and not assigning people to cut the cake ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards