Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honeymoon Recommendations

So, our skies the limits on Honeymoon destination due to my fiancee's parents have an interchangable time-share that is good just about anywhere. We def want to go somewhere beachy/sunny. I've always wanted to go to St. Lucia or Turks & Caicos. We are looking to stay somewhere all-inclusive though. Any suggestions where to go? Specific resorts?

Thanks,
Ashley

Re: Honeymoon Recommendations

• Options
    If the sky is the limit, why don't you think outside the box and skip the Caribbean? The Caribbean is so close and accessible that it's much more likely you'll return there a lot over the years on future trips.

Have you considered places like South Africa, Hawaii, French Polynesia, the Maldives, Europe, etc...?

I created a sticky post at the top of the HM board that has a list of the top ten all inclusives all over the world that you guys could look into. HTH!
  • Options
    If it's a timeshare, your ILs should have a guidebook from either RCI or Interval that shows you where you can exchange. You can't just exchange into anything, anywhere. You are subject to availability and the participating properties.

• Options
    We went to Le Blanc in Cancun. I know Cancun has a bad rap but Le Blanc is in the Top Ten All Inclusive List. It was amazing! I would highly recommend it. I've travelled all over the world and it was the best resort I've ever been to. The service was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect for a honeymoon. The spa was the best spa I've ever been to. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards