Nebraska

Jeff Pope-Iconic Images

Hello! Has anyone ever used Jeff Pope for a photographer?? He was awesome in the consultation, just curious if anyone has opinions or recommendations...thanks so much for your help!!

Re: Jeff Pope-Iconic Images

• edited December 2011
    I used Jeff for my wedding, and he was awesome!  His photos are amazing, and he has a real eye to make them artistic and different than your usual wedding pics.  My only negative about him is that he is super busy and has a lot going on in his life right now, so he isn't always good about getting things done when he says he will.  He is very nice and easy to work with, but I had to remind him several times that he had said I'd get my pics online by 4-6 weeks.  He didn't have them online until 7 1/2 weeks after the wedding.  So, it just depends how forgiving you are on when he promises something will be done... because he is very overwhelmed and it usually gets done later than when he promised it would be.  Like I said though, he is a great guy and fantastic photographer!
  • akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband's sister used him for her wedding in December. We also really wanted him for our wedding in July, but he was already booked. He did such an amazing job. He was very nice and he took amazing photos. My favorites were the outdoor photos of the wedding party. They were very creative and fun. The only negative point is exactly what PP said. It took him a lot longer than he said to get them their photos. But once they got them, they were worth the wait!
  • prettyinbrownprettyinbrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to the both of you! I booked him and I am ready to have him do some amazing photos! This helps me A LOT :)
  • MissMachacekMissMachacek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have hired him for our wedding, and just shot our engagement photos last weekend! He is GREAT to work with, and we are SO excited to get our pictures back because a few that he had shown us on his camera were amazing. 

I agree, I have heard from many people, that he has things going on in his life, but to me, at the end of the day, if it gets done and is great, I don't mind reminding someone, as in my day to day life I'm reminded about things as well.  Plus, when you compare price points and ability with Iconic, I really do think you get the best bang for your buck with Iconic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards