Nebraska

Videographer?

Does anyone know of a good and decent priced videographer?  I could just have a friend/family member video, but I'm really leaning towards hiring someone to do it, if the price is right.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Re: Videographer?

• edited December 2011
    We are using Visualities Videography out of Blair.  Prices are awesome!

or "like" them on facebook to see demos on there.

It's really artsy, which is exactly what we wanted.  Something professional and unique.  I think there are a number of good videographers in the Omaha area (I used to live there), and Visualities is traveling to our wedding in Des Moines and still cheaper than most of the local videographers with mileage!
  • apalmer3apalmer3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.hamiltonvideoproductions.com

About half the price of that other one linked and they aren't there for just 2 hours they are there are long as you want them. They were great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    We also used Chris Hamilton. Very easy to work with. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • VMHR2011VMHR2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccomend the same.  We aren't using Chris for videography, but photography.  (As much as I really wanted them to do both, it just wasn't in our tight budget).  But he is wonderful to work with and does great work.  If you do go with a videographer, use him.  If not, he's great to work with for photography (and VERY reasonably priced).
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
  • jrudy1113jrudy1113 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend A Final Take Video. They are great to work with and affordable! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards