Nebraska

DO NOT USE MULTI-IMAGES

I can not say it enough...DO NOT USE MULTI-IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY.  We used them for our wedding in Oct. and it has been nothing but hell since.  We paid a really good amount for them and was impressed with them in the beginning but I could go on for days about this.  I want everyone to know that this is the last company onr should use or that I was suggest.  After taking 7mths to get our book that we basically resigned, I am still having problems with them.  Now it is with our cd that we got included in our package.  I wanted to go print a canvas somewhere and all the files are giving me warnings, saying that the resolution is not good enough for the print.  When I called to talk to them about this they went round and round with me with excuses.  We were recommended by 2 different people for this company and let me tell you pictures were a huge piece of my day and lets say NOT IMPRESSED.  Lets also say that on the wedding day there is not one picture of my husband and his sister and him with my brother.  Probably only 2 pictures of my mom and I and my sister and I. I gave very good instructions of what photos I wanted and with who.  The owner of the company was actually one of the two people there and lets say that the other guy was better and more friendly then the owner.  Also we had to pay in full by 2 weeks before the wedding, before anything was done and lets say the final product I am not satisfied. I just really hope that if you really want good pictures and great photographers then this is not the company you want to work with.  For all the money you pay it is not want you expected!

Re: DO NOT USE MULTI-IMAGES

• edited December 2011
    Wow..I'm suprised since they are kinda pricey! So sorry you're having such a hard time with them! Thanks for the warning!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards