Nebraska

10/2-Vendor Review

Wedding and Reception-A View in Fontenelle Hills (A+)
The place was absolutely stunning! we had an evening ceremony and there were deer on the golf course. Neither of us golf so we were a little hesitant but this venue is very much our style. Jill is great to work with. They also have good prices on bar service.

Photography-A Better Exposure Steve Kowalski (A+)
I cannot say enough good things about this company. Him and his son were AWESOME! they are so funny and make you feel like stars. The whole wedding party loved them! I got 8 hours of service and it was great, he really goes above and beyond to get good pictures. Just look at his site abetterexposure.com. Also he did our engagement session and our Save the Dates turned out Fantastic!

DJ-Keith with Party Zone (A)
Keith is FANTASTIC he met with us for over 2 hours a few weeks out from the wedding to make sure he had everything we wanted. He would also text me to make sure I didn't have any questions. He will be modest if you'd like but can also be VERY outgoing which is what we chose...he started a conga line and really got all guests to participate. The only reason that he didn't get an A+ is because the music was a little too quiet for our entrance in my opinion

Catering- HyVee Shadow Lake (C)
There was a big misunderstanding with the chicken parmesan it ended up not having red sauce on it. Not a good thing for my husbands side who are all italian! Also the food was cold and breadsticks were hard. They would have gotten an F if the manager was not so great to work with.

Rents- Rental City (A)
Didn't have much interaction with them but the china and flatware was up to par

Officiant- Gil Hill (A+++)
HE IS AWESOME!!! so much fun and he will party with you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards