Nebraska
Options

Calling All Omaha Brides!

As a former knot bride (I miss being on daily planning my wedding!) I wanted to offer Omaha brides an engagement photograph opportunity.  My husband and I have been training in photography for a while and we are working on our upcoming business in wedding photography in the Omaha area. 
      We have taken some engagement photos, family photos, and have our first wedding coming up in early 2011!  Since we are a new company in Omaha, we are not wanting to launch our website until we have a great portfolio to show so we are asking Omaha brides to be our models!  We are offering the first 15 brides a free engagement photo session (we will travel anywhere in or around Omaha).  This includes a free cd with all of the images and a signed release so that you can print any of the images you want.  All we ask is that you would allow us to use your photographs for our advertising and website portfolio!  You would not be signing any contract or be under any obligation to sign us to do your wedding photographs, although we do have wedding packages at great prices if you are under a tight budget!  
     There is absolutely no cost to you.  Just like with any starting business we are wanting to create a strong portfolio and Omaha brides are the perfect place to start!  If you are interested in setting up your free session, would like to see some of our work, or you have any questions please email at:

edgephotographyomaha@gmail.com

Re: Calling All Omaha Brides!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards