Nebraska

Budoir Photography

Does anyone have a great recommendation for a Budoir photographer in the Omaha area? Thanks!

Re: Budoir Photography

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_budoir-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:aa1bc988-f580-41c0-88b9-d2eeaa3acaaaPost:8dd5e919-5df3-47cf-afcb-37fbfd17ec0a">Re: Budoir Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a good Budoir photographer in the Omaha area? Thanks!
    Posted by melwes[/QUOTE]

<div>Meri Valentin. You can find her on Facebook or merivalentin.com. I used her for my wedding photos, but she mentioned she does budoir pictures as well.</div><div>
    </div><div>Jill</div>
  • Tammy Has a beautiful studio and tons of amazing ideas! She did mine and I loved them so much I bought the entire CD! She's easy to work with and so much fun! I wish she had more pictures on her site but you can always go meet with her and look at some prints and books she has in her studio. She also does amazing wedding and engagement sessions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards