Nebraska
Options

Preparing for Marriage (not just the wedding)

Hey ladies!!  I'm getting so excited about the wedding (only 75 days left)  I just finished reading our required read for the pastor at our church and I wanted to pass it on as a GREAT read.  It's called " Five Love Languages" and it explains how each person has a specific way of giving and getting love.  I really enjoyed it and I know it will make our marriage stronger.  It's also nice to prepare for the marriage and take a break from wedding planning (but not too much of a break since I'm on here within minutes of finishing - HA)

Re: Preparing for Marriage (not just the wedding)

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree completely!  Great book!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Sara!

We read that book too, and I agree that it's great. If you have time you may also want to check out "Just How Married Do You Want To Be?" It was by far my favorite "marriage prep" type book. It explains a lot of the scripture references to marriage and takes away all of the misinterpretations people tend to have with them. It also focuses on other important topics, and I highly recommend it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TaynPaigeTaynPaige member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another great set of books is Just for Men and Just for Women. Its a christian viewpoint of how to understand the opposite sex.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards