Nebraska

Vendor review- Ellyn's bridal

I am so disapointed with the service at Ellyn's bridal!! I ordered my bird cage from them almost 5 months ago and still have not received it. I have made numerous calls to find out whats going on and they told me to come out and they would get it figured out. I come out and they say that they are unsure which one I ordered. Throughout this whole time the sales person calls me sweety and offers NO apology! When I tell them how frustrated I am with the service they tell me this wouldn't have happened if I would have ordered my dress from them. The whole time I'm thinking, "Thank God I didn't order my dress from them!" 

I would strongly discourage people from going there. I am all about supporting local businesses, but not when they produce results like this!

Re: Vendor review- Ellyn's bridal

• edited December 2011
    I have heard a lot of bad things about them.  When I went to try on my dress the salesperson couldn't lace up the back of the dress and my mom had to do it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Both my sister and I got our wedding dresses from Ellyn's bridal, and they have been super helpful. I've never had better service. They really worked with me to find the dress that I was looking for. I would recommend them to anyone. 
  • lkjacobs9lkjacobs9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a good experience.  I'm hopeful that they will get me the veil I ordered!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards