Nebraska

Nebraska photographer help

Anyone have good suggestions for a photographer? Or videographer?

Re: Nebraska photographer help

• apalmer3apalmer3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hamilton Video Productions does both video and photography now. I am pretty sure he rarely charges mileage. (read on your other post you live near kearney)

I just talked to Chris about my wedding and he said his new website is going to be released next week and replace what he has currently, but this is it:

www.hamiltonvideoproductions.com

I loved the highlight video he did for my wedding. The photography I have seen of his is pretty good and his prices are awesome.
  • tombraider21tombraider21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photography by Stephanie. She is amazing! She did such a great job on the engagement pictures. Plus, she signs a copyright release form for the pictures she takes.
  • edited December 2011
    Ivy Snow Photography. Their website isn't really good but they were at a bridal show and had AMAZING portfolios so we went with them. It's a husband and wife team and they're awesome to work with! LOVE our pictures!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Richmond Photography for our wedding.  They have a photographer / video package. He just did my MOH wedding in June.. 

http://www.richmondphoto.com
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Christine McGuigan. She's super sweet, takes awesome pictures, and she's SUPER affordable. We're getting 8 hours of photography with all of the pictures edited and on a CD for $975. Can't beat that! Here's her website if you'd like to check her out:

http://www.christinemcguigan.com/
  • edited December 2011

My dad is a wedding photographer but for my wedding I wanted him to be able to be a guest and not be working, so we got Richmond Photography to do it since he's the guy that my dad always refers people to. He was AWESOME. I love my pics and he was really funny all day keeping the stress down and the efficiency UP! Couldn't be happier with our choice! His website is www.richmondphoto.com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards