Nebraska

Rentals Cost

I have nothing to compare this to, but the rental service I am looking at wants $3,000.00 for rentals including all chairs, tables, and linens.  It includes delivery and pickup to 2 different sites (ceremony and reception).  We have about 300 guests.  Is this in line or excessive??  Thanks for any thoughts.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rentals Cost

• Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a little steep in my opinion. Have you checked Gibbs Rental in Council Bluffs? I'm just getting metal folding chairs for my ceremony, but I know they rent the padded wooden ones as well, and they rent out tables. They have the best prices I've found in the area.

As for tablecloths, I've found it's more cost efficient to purchase them. Check out Linentablecloth.com. Sign up for their mailing list and get them when they have a sale on. I got mine on black friday for about $7 a piece, which is what I would've paid to rent them, and now I can sell them afterwards to get some money back.

Good luck! =]
  • deb84deb84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that depends largely on how many of each you are renting and how far they have to drive to deliever them.  I am renting tables and chairs from Elite Rentals in Lincoln.  For white padded folding chairs it is $2 a piece and for 60' round tables it is $8 a piece.  They wanted like $275 to deliver to our ceremony location which is an hour and a half drive from LIncoln.  (Not sure on miles.) But we can pick them up and return them cheaper so we aren't having them delivered.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • LatentSmileLatentSmile member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if there is a better price for set-up and delivery to two separate locations. Is there any other way for you to set-up your ceremony?

Personally, this is why we opted for an all-inclusive venue as far as the tables, chairs, and linens were concerned. I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards