Nebraska
Options

Dying Wedding Shoes?

A friend of mine is getting married in August and has purchased a pair of white shoes and wants to dye them. Does anywhere know where this can be done at? Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Dying Wedding Shoes?

• Options
    VngarciaVngarcia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to J'Marie's at shadow lake in Papillion, NE (it's located by wheatfields) and they said they can dye shoes.  I dont know if there is a specific color you are looking for but hopefully that helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that David's Bridal has this capability, but I don't know if the shoes have to have been bought there for them to do it... I would think that anything would be possible for a small fee and some smooth-talking...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tricklet17tricklet17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw this weekend that payless has shoes that they can dye, like PP I'm not sure if you have to dye them there, but you could look into that?
  • Options
    prinessbecaprinessbeca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Davids used to send theirs to Caniglia Shoe repair for dying, not sure if they still do or not, but Caniglias dyed the pair I bought at payless when I was 11 (many moons ago...)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    David's Bridal, Payless, and the Bridal store at Shadow Lake all dye shoes. However, make sure she knows that if the shoes get wet (rain, and even sweat) the color will bleed and likely end up on her dress. I was going to dye my shoes but decided against it. I'm glad I didn't because where we took pictures outside the grass was very wet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards