Nebraska

Downtown Locations

We really want to hold our ceremony and reception in the same location AND we want it to be downtown Omaha. Any ideas or hidden locations that we may not be able to find online but are out there??
Any ideas would help!

Re: Downtown Locations

• mpjenompjeno member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not a hidden location, but we had our ceremony at the Magnolia Hotel - and I'd recommend it to anyone, any day of the week!

We chose to not have our reception there, as we felt the reception space was a little small for our guest list. But I do kind of wish now that we'd opted to host it all there, with the ceremony in the courtyard, a cocktail hour inside, and then the reception back outside in the courtyard.

Art studios are also fantastic options - or maybe look into a loft?? I'm not sure if any in Omaha rent out for special events, but I know they do in Denver ... so maybe!

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at the Paxton Ballroom and loved it!  Also, our guests were staying at the Magnolia Hotel, so they let us do pictures there.  Like the previous post, our guest list was too big for the Magnolia to host our reception, but the hotel is beautiful and the Paxton was amazing!
  • samandkaylasamandkayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding will be at the Qwest Convetion Center in the Junior Ballroom- they are great to work with..I guess that isnt very hidden but you could check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards