Nebraska

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

Just wondering if you brides have any good ideas for affordable rehearsal dinners around town.  Would prefer a party room so it would be a bit more intimate :)  Thanks!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

• We are doing a pig roast at my parents house!  Catering/cooking something at home is intimate and a little easier to control the expenses.  IMO! 
    Visit The Knot! "Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me"
  • We are doing ours at Buzzard Billys down in the Haymarket in Lincoln.  They have a private banquet room in the basement at that restaurant, and love their food!
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Grisanti's and Spaghetti Works both have party rooms and seem reasonably prices (12-25 a person).
  • We are having ours at the Mattress Factory downtown Omaha. Nice room upstairs from main dining and they have a variety of menu selections and prices. The room is cool as it over looks north downtown area and is an old brick building with lots of character and charm. Cindy was great to work with In reserving the space. We haven't finalized things yet as we still have time.
  • cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Upstream has private party rooms also
  • We use Gristanti's.  Own private dining room and great food and service.
  • Thanks so much for everyones input!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards