Florida-Central Florida
Options

AWESOME photographer

I just wanted to gush about our amazing photographer.  We used her for our engagment pics and the closer we get to the weddig the more and more excited I get about our wedding photos.  It may sound silly, but that is what I am most excited about.  I mean, anyone who wasnt at the wedding will only know how awesome it was by the pictures.  So, I needed someone spectacular to caputre such awesomness!
Her name: Lauren Mason
Her Company: Piccadilly Pictures
Her Website: Click here (We're the engagment pics on her portfoio)
Her Blog: Click Here (Some more of our engagmene pics on here)

She is just starting out her business, but has something great!  I recommend her HIGHLY to anyone in the Central Florida ara!

Re: AWESOME photographer

• Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_awesome-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:5715b15f-13ff-4a9a-ba5a-7cd04742c86fPost:f139aebf-963b-45e4-831a-b4907234a227"><u><font color="#0066cc">AWESOME photographer</font></u></a>:
    [QUOTE]I just want to gush over our spectacular photographer.  He is a friend of ours in the Jacksonville area, and he is wonderful.  He did our engagment pictures here in Jax.  We highly reccomend him to everyone! His name: Jacob Vorpahl His Company: One Bright Spot Photography His Website: Click Here (We're the dncing couple!!) Our Pics: Click Here Hope this helps someone out.  I know finding the right photgrapher is stressful, becuase you really don't know what you paid for until it's too late!  Though, we assure you, there will be no dissapointments with Jacob!
    Posted by sclayton1[/QUOTE]

I see you posted this on the North Florida board.  I am hoping you are not a vendor as they are not allowed to post their services on the message boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How did you find out about her? I went to highschool with her! I didn't know she had started a photography business. Wish I had known before I booked my photographer.
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello! welcome. tell us about your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not a vendor Maggie, no worries. I know the girl whose photography business she's talking about. She had 2 sets of e-pics done which is why she posted about both photographers. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards