Florida-Central Florida
Options

Trolley Rental?

Does anyone know of some rental companies for trolleys? Helo would greatly be appreciated! I am coming up short with my search.

thanks!

Jessica

Re: Trolley Rental?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where exactly in Central Florida are you getting married? That may make a difference on what is available.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony at Good Shepherd which is sort of close to downtown Orlando and the reception at the Winter Park Farmers Market. 
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does it have to be a trolley? Car? Limo?  Check with the hotel your are booking alot of them can get you great deals on  transporting people to and from and what not.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mt Dora Trolley, they will travel, they are coming for our wedding to Maitland. They are the only trolley I found in Central Florida that does private events. They have an 18 and 36 passenger, they can travel on I4 and all.

(352) 385-4473
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Mount Dora Trolley. They are super easy to work with, just know that their voicemail box is always full so don't be discouraged if you aren't able to get ahold of the women who fields all the calls for the company. I had to call 3 times before I got in touch with her initially :)

Also, I see you are getting married at Good Shepherd! Small world - I went to grade school there when I was little! We are actually having one of the priests preside at our wedding mass at Knowles Chapel!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow! small world is right! I went to grade & middle school at GS! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards