Florida-Central Florida
Options

Sivian Photography is booked!

Grrrr just wanted to whine for a minute.  I love their work and they're booked on our wedding date!!! I knew I should have booked them when I had the chance.  But noooo, FI wanted to shop around.  Ugh.....

Re: Sivian Photography is booked!

• Options
    jl46jl46 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Moraima Photo, they're really good. Affordable too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That is terrible! Im sorry hun! Have you looked at other vendors? RBF Photography and Tyson and Julia Brown Photography are 2 other great ones as well. I am sure you will find one that you and your FI love.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll have to look into those SNC, thanks!!  Sivian was a real wake up call so we're getting off our butts and setting up appointments
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wes Weber is really good and so is Jason Angelini. They both book really fast tho. Im using kristen wynn photography and was very happy with my e-pix!
  • Options
    ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your photographer!  Mandy Blair Photography is great! She is local and does great editing!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've been happy working with Sandra Johnson.

i understand the frustration with things booking fast. i ran into to a similar problem when i tried to book a hotel for our ceremony. the lady told me all of september and october was available, she failed to mention that all the saturday evenings were booked (this was about 14 months in advance!). we picked a different hotel that was available at the time we wanted.

it helps to pick one type of vendor (catering, photo, video, flowers), contact them all at the same time and compare as their responses roll in. that's the method that worked for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Richard Harrell. It's two for the price of one because it is a husband and wife team! They will shoot anywhere in Florida.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards